We process the user's personal data in order to fulfill the obligation arising from the law and / or use the user's personal data for the options provided by law. We reserve the right to anonymity of the collected personal data and the use of such data. We will use data outside the scope of the Policy only when it is anonymous. We store your payment information and other information collected about you for as long as necessary for accounting purposes or other obligations arising from the law, but no longer than that.
We may process the user's personal data for additional purposes, but that they are consistent with the original purpose for which the data was collected. To do this, we ensure that:
- the link between the purpose, context and nature of personal data is conducive to further processing
- further processing will not harm your interests in any way
- there would always be some protection for processing.
We will always inform the user about further processing and purpose.
We do not share user information with strangers. In certain cases, personal information is provided to our trusted partners in order to provide the service properly or to improve the user experience. We share user data:
To our data processing partners:
- analytics tool vendors (Google)
- our expert advisors on legal, tax, audit, or accounting issues
- social networking platforms for personalized and targeted communication
- newsletter partner (Mailchimp).
To our delivery partners:
- General Logistics Systems Croatia d.o.o.
- Croatian mail.
To our payment processing partners:
We only work with processing partners who are able to provide a sufficient level of protection of user personal data. We disclose user personal information to third parties or public officials when we are legally required to do so. We may disclose your personal information to third parties if you have given your consent or there is another legal basis for doing so.